Home Finding with Community ConnectionsWith our 30+ years of experience working in the Bay Area housing market, we are well versed in what to look out for and can guide your transferees seamlessly through the home finding process. Our programs are designed to address each transferee’s unique needs. We offer a variety of services including:
- Pre decision telephone consultation
- Online and email home search support
- Unescorted or escorted touring assistance (rentals and sales)
- Lease signing assistance
- Move in inspection assistance
First StepsOur team member schedules a phone call with the transferee to introduce our services and to gather information about the transferee’s housing needs. A dedicated staff member will discuss the nuances of the Bay Area market and answer any questions. Our goal is to make the transferee feel comfortable with the process and to reassure them that we will provide guidance at each step of the way.
If the transferee is scheduled for our touring services, we offer part day, full day and multi day area touring and rental touring. We carefully match the transferee with one of our specialist area consultants, many of whom are Bay Area natives and can offer a wealth of knowledge about the area.
The dedicated staff member remains in contact with the client throughout the service and is always available to answer questions.
Our informative tours typically include information about climate, weather patterns, transportation and commute patterns as well as a detailed overview of areas and neighborhoods.
Escorted TouringFor all of our escorted touring services we offer:
- Convenient pick up and drop off from temporary accommodation or hotel
- Personally selected properties based on the transferees needs and requirements
- A comprehensive welcome packet filled with local resource information
- Access to our proprietary neighborhood profiles
- An overview of the Bay Area schools system (if needed)
- Guidance on resources for recreation, entertainment and shopping
- Depending on the package selected, the transferee may also receive consultation and support with lease review, lease negotiation/signing and assistance with the application process.
- Some programs also include a detailed move in inspection.
Follow upTour reports are submitted 24 hours after the tour date and if an extended service is authorized updates are given at regular intervals and after every touch point.
Our focus is on the transferee experience and as such we do not offer a cookie cutter service. Please contact us to discuss how we can customize your transferee’s services to ensure the very best experience.